Aladdin (CURRENCY:ADN) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on August 11th. One Aladdin token can currently be purchased for $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges including TOPBTC, BITKER, CoinBene and BitForex. In the last week, Aladdin has traded down 9.9% against the dollar. Aladdin has a market capitalization of $14.25 million and approximately $7.23 million worth of Aladdin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11,401.23 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $210.48 or 0.01845518 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $320.83 or 0.02813988 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $87.37 or 0.00766295 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $91.67 or 0.00804059 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00011340 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.81 or 0.00050936 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $58.52 or 0.00513269 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.30 or 0.00134192 BTC.
ADN is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the ScryptOG hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 17th, 2015. Aladdin’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 27,381,932,189 tokens. Aladdin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Aladdin’s official message board is medium.com/@adncoinofficial. Aladdin’s official website is adncoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “ScryptOG – Memory light algorithm “
Buying and Selling Aladdin
Aladdin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BITKER, CoinBene, BitForex and TOPBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aladdin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aladdin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aladdin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aladdin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aladdin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.