Bitcoin Atom (CURRENCY:BCA) traded 11.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on July 14th. Over the last week, Bitcoin Atom has traded down 12.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Atom coin can currently be purchased for $0.14 or 0.00001318 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge, Exrates and Stocks.Exchange. Bitcoin Atom has a market cap of $2.59 million and approximately $347.00 worth of Bitcoin Atom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded 19.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0511 or 0.00000480 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded down 18% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
About Bitcoin Atom
BCA is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 4th, 2017. Bitcoin Atom’s total supply is 21,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 18,418,931 coins. Bitcoin Atom’s official Twitter account is @atombitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Bitcoin Atom is medium.com/@bitcoinatom. Bitcoin Atom’s official website is bitcoinatom.io. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Atom is /r/bitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bitcoin Atom Coin Trading
Bitcoin Atom can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and Exrates. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Atom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Atom should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Atom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Atom Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Atom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.