Bitcoin Scrypt (CURRENCY:BTCS) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on July 14th. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Scrypt has traded down 30.8% against the dollar. Bitcoin Scrypt has a total market capitalization of $172,372.00 and approximately $20.00 worth of Bitcoin Scrypt was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Scrypt coin can currently be bought for about $0.0098 or 0.00000092 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
Bitcoin Scrypt Profile
Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 8th, 2013. Bitcoin Scrypt’s total supply is 17,615,950 coins. Bitcoin Scrypt’s official Twitter account is @theotherbitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitcoin Scrypt is bitcoinscrypt.io.
Bitcoin Scrypt Coin Trading
Bitcoin Scrypt can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Scrypt directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Scrypt should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Scrypt using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Scrypt Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Scrypt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.