Blakecoin (CURRENCY:BLC) traded up 28.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on July 16th. One Blakecoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0015 or 0.00000014 BTC on major exchanges including C-Patex and Cryptopia. Blakecoin has a market cap of $34,009.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of Blakecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Blakecoin has traded 20% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,694.00 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $225.17 or 0.02105856 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $89.49 or 0.00836917 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $305.73 or 0.02859295 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $83.66 or 0.00782391 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00013164 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.94 or 0.00055599 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $78.22 or 0.00731559 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $27.38 or 0.00256105 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000029 BTC.
BLC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Blake-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 7th, 2013. Blakecoin’s total supply is 22,744,996 coins. Blakecoin’s official website is www.blakecoin.org. Blakecoin’s official Twitter account is @BlakeCoin.
Buying and Selling Blakecoin
Blakecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and C-Patex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blakecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blakecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Blakecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blakecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blakecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.