Citadel (CURRENCY:CTL) traded 6.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on August 11th. Over the last seven days, Citadel has traded up 51.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Citadel coin can now be purchased for about $0.0056 or 0.00000049 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Citadel has a market cap of $61,116.00 and $120.00 worth of Citadel was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
Citadel is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Buying and Selling Citadel
Citadel can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Citadel directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Citadel should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Citadel using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Citadel Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Citadel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.