Lition (CURRENCY:LIT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on July 14th. Over the last seven days, Lition has traded 35.7% lower against the dollar. Lition has a market capitalization of $5.12 million and $3.87 million worth of Lition was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Lition token can now be purchased for $0.20 or 0.00001908 BTC on popular exchanges including Hotbit, Bibox, IDEX and Dcoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10,689.58 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $238.86 or 0.02237120 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $91.08 or 0.00853034 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $311.76 or 0.02919899 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $88.43 or 0.00828250 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00013223 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.95 or 0.00055704 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $84.11 or 0.00787778 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $27.89 or 0.00261178 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000029 BTC.
Lition is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Blake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 4th, 2014. Lition’s total supply is 145,136,401 tokens and its circulating supply is 25,114,810 tokens. Lition’s official Twitter account is @lithiumcoins. Lition’s official message board is medium.com/lition-blog. The official website for Lition is www.lition.io.
Buying and Selling Lition
Lition can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, ProBit Exchange, Bibox, Dcoin, Bilaxy and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lition directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lition should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lition using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lition Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lition and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.