SHIELD (CURRENCY:XSH) traded 10.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on July 23rd. During the last seven days, SHIELD has traded down 7.8% against the US dollar. One SHIELD coin can currently be bought for about $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge. SHIELD has a total market cap of $453,983.00 and $1,669.00 worth of SHIELD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10,143.50 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $217.67 or 0.02147313 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $93.00 or 0.00917456 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $303.52 or 0.02994217 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $83.69 or 0.00825600 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00013131 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.12 or 0.00060334 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $72.41 or 0.00714312 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $22.45 or 0.00221510 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000029 BTC.
SHIELD is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the MultipleAlgorithms hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 3rd, 2017. SHIELD’s total supply is 512,973,375 coins. SHIELD’s official website is www.shieldx.sh. The Reddit community for SHIELD is /r/SHIELDCOIN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SHIELD’s official message board is medium.com/@shieldxsh. SHIELD’s official Twitter account is @SHIELDcurrency.
SHIELD Coin Trading
SHIELD can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange and SouthXchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SHIELD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SHIELD should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SHIELD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SHIELD Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SHIELD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.