SmartCash (CURRENCY:SMART) traded 3.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on July 14th. In the last seven days, SmartCash has traded 17.7% lower against the US dollar. One SmartCash coin can now be purchased for $0.0066 or 0.00000062 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinBene, CoinExchange and HitBTC. SmartCash has a market capitalization of $9.30 million and $226,335.00 worth of SmartCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10,684.28 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $240.40 or 0.02256370 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $92.95 or 0.00872417 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $313.57 or 0.02943048 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $88.39 or 0.00829645 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00013294 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.98 or 0.00056172 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $84.46 or 0.00792705 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.82 or 0.00261155 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000029 BTC.
SmartCash (SMART) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Keccak hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 11th, 2017. SmartCash’s total supply is 2,014,903,577 coins and its circulating supply is 1,413,859,298 coins. The official message board for SmartCash is forum.smartcash.cc. SmartCash’s official Twitter account is @scashofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SmartCash is smartcash.cc. The Reddit community for SmartCash is /r/smartcash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
SmartCash Coin Trading
SmartCash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, CoinBene, CryptoBridge, HitBTC, Braziliex, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmartCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SmartCash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SmartCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SmartCash Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmartCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.